Here are some practical tips to help you with a
quickly. Extended good-byes are painful and upsetting.
* Conserve cash. Have an emergency fund for surprises that may occur
before, during, and right after the move.
* Be open to your new environment. The new area may be just as good
as or better than the place you are leaving.
* Understand that your children may experience loss and confusion.
They may act out if they can't express their frustration or sadness.
Ask your employer about the HarderandSmarter relocation buyers
assistance program. This program will provide you with a stress free
move and depending on your employers participation provide
additional financial rewards above and beyond that provided by your
employers relocation package. The stress free road map includes
1. Phone consultation, needs
2. Web-based presentation
describing neighborhoods, prices, taxes, schools and other pertinent
information based on the needs analysis
3. Just Listed emails. Daily
emails of homes coming on the market meeting needs requirements.
4. Visit Preparation. Before visit
narrow home choice, ensure home availability, make appointments
5. Visit. Escort employee and
family to the homes selected. Help prepare offers by having a list
of comparable previous sales. Present offers and manage any counter
6. Post Visit. Manage Appraisal and Inspection Manage and take care
of problems.. Attend Walk Through and Closing.