Tax exemptions are made against a homes
assessed value for some specific reasons, all exemptions apply only to
- Homestead. The homestead
exemption allows for a deduction of $25,000
- Widows and widowers who have not remarried may
- Legally blind persons may deduct $500
- Non veterans totally and permanently disabled may
- Disabled veterans may be eligible for a $5,000
- Seniors 65 and older may be eligible for an
additional $25,000 deduction depending upon the county and their income.
- Quadriplegics. A homestead owned by a quadriplegic
is exempt from taxation.
This page is a pop-up instruction of the Home Buyers Guide on
wwwSkyBlueRealEstate.com. If a search
engine brought you here click on the link to go to the Home Buyers Guide.
© Sky Blue Real Estate 2013